Thursday, May 13, 2010

A trifecta

Today I started by going to1 Wal-Mart, as I needed baby food. While there, I got a couple of Johnson's 30 count cotton swabs. They were $.97 each and I had 2 $1 off coupons. Total price, +.06. I then got a Banquet family size meal. It was $2.28. I had a $1.50 off coupon. So, $.78 I have a rebate form for a free Banquet meal, so I will get back $2.28 from that. So, I made $1.50. Don't know how good these are, but a nice start of my day.

Next, on to McDonald's for some free apple dippers(with Valentine's Friendship Pack again).

My last stop was Jewel. I checked various prices and was only able to do one deal today. I bought 7 Suddenly Salad boxes. They are a part of the GM spend $20/$5 deal. The original price of the boxes is $2.95. Sale price, $1. Good deal right there. However, to make this a better deal, and moneymaker, I bought the 7 boxes(which pre-preferred price would be over the $20 I needed). I had 7 $.40 coupons, which I got from Target's website, coupons.com and Betty Crocker's website). So, I would have paid $7 and got $5 back. Pretty good. However, with my coupons, I paid $4.20OOP and got back a $5 cat, earning me $.80 and the pasta salads. I see barbeques in my future.

I was hoping to do some cereal deals, however, the prices were not as they are in the ad, which is usually the case. I will figure those out later today and see what I can get. I really want some Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment