Friday, May 21, 2010

ConAgra $25/$10 deals

I did two deals today, as the ConAgra deal has started. It is unadvertised until Sunday. I probably should have waited until Sunday, just in case the paper had any good coupons, but I did not.

Transaction 1:
3 48oz bottles Wesson vegetable oil
5 Healthy Choice soups

The Wesson had a $5/$2.50 spread. The soups had a $2/$1 spread(which is funny because 2 weeks ago, the soups rang up as $2.80, not $2-good thing I checked beforehand, or else I would have been off). So, before preferred card, my total would have been $25 exactly. After preferred card sale prices, the total was $12.72. I got back a $10cat, making it $2.72OOP

Transaction 2:
8 PAM cooking sprays
1 Hunts pudding

The PAM had a $2.95/$2.50 spread. I would have thought that was not too good. However, this is where coupons really saved me. The pudding had a $1.90/$1 spread. My total was $25.86. After preferred savings, $21.36. I had 6IP coupons for the PAM from this site http://www.simpleanddelicious.com/index.jsp
making my total $15.36. I got back $10cat, so I paid $5.36OOP(basically, $.67 each, plus pudding)

Here are a couple more scenarios. *I am pretty sure these will work. However, as always, make sure you know what the prices scan as at the register first.

5 Wesson Oil. These would be $12.50. You get a $10cat back, making them $2.50OOP.

Healthy Choice soups are a good one, however, since they are part of the buy 10 get one free deal, and the ConAgra deal, I am not sure if you would need to buy 13 or 14 of them. I am not sure how the free one get rung up. Even if you have to buy 14, that would be $13(because 1 is free). You get back $10. So, that would be $3OOP for 14 cans of soup.

The Hunts puddings would work the same way as the soup, as they are part of the buy 10 get one free deal too. Buy 14 or 15. Even if you buy 15, that would be $14. You get back $10, so $4 for 15 4-packs of pudding.

1 comment: