Friday, May 28, 2010

Piggly Wiggly

Piggly Wiggly

I was going to go to Jewel for cheese, but happen to notice the Piggly Wiggly ad. Glad I did. Here is how I did.

Transaction:

2 boxes Capri Sun
2 packages of Kraft american cheese slices
2 packages oreos
1 whole pineapple
1 package fresh blackberries
5 Kraft cool whips
5 Kraft salad dressings.

They had in-ad coupons for the Capri Sun($1.50 off), cheese($2 off), oreos($2 off), and dressing($2) .
So, the oreos were $1.69 each, Capri Sun $1.49 each, cheese $.99, and cool whip $.99, and the dressings $.99. To make it even better, I had coupons from the Jewel Make it/Take it mailer. I had $1/2 Capri Sun and $1/2 oreos, 3 $.55off c 5/2SS. I also had a $1/2 cheese blinkie from somewhere(?). The pineapple was $1.99 and the berries were $1.50. So,

My total was $13.92. I got back 2 $3 cats, 1 for the dressing, 1 for the cool whip. I thought I would get a $4 cat for the dressing, but I guess not. Even so, $7.92 for everything above was a good deal, especially since I got the fresh fruits.

The Pig may be a frequent stop of mine now!

No comments:

Post a Comment