Monday, May 17, 2010

Hair care plus

Today at CVS I bought an Herbal Essence shampoo. It was $2.99 with a $2ECB. I also used the coupon from 5/16RP for $1, making me $.80.

I was also going to buy Blade 5 razors. They were $6.99 with $6.99ECB. None left. I asked the girl how they could be out already, and she said they were on sale last week too. Well, obviously CVS knew they were putting them out as free this week, with a limit of one per card. So, they should have restocked and/or ordered more, right? I was a little annoyed about this.

Remember, if you go to CVS, go to the scanner in the front and scan your card first. Coupons always print out. Some are really good ones to use for free/cheap products. None good for me today. Also, don't forget your green bag tag. You can purchase a green bag tag at CVS for $.99. Put it on a reusable bag and scan every day that you go. After 4 scans, you get $1 back.

Gillette and Old Spice body wash are free at Walgreens. Actually, if you use the coupon from 5/2PG you can get 2 Gillette for free. If you use the coupon from 4/18RP you can get 2 Old Spice for free. I might do this tomorrow, not sure. I have so many body washes that even paying just tax at this point for me is not really worth it.

At Jewel, Post cereals are $1.49 when you buy 4. You can use the 2 $1coupons from this past weeks coupons and get them for about $1 each. Not too bad.

Besides that, Jewel deals are pretty much the same as my last post. I have heard there is a good Kraft deal coming up and possibly another P&G though on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment