Monday, May 24, 2010

Pharmacy round-up

Here is what I got today. I will start at:

CVS

I got 2 Old Spice body washes. They were on sale for $4 each, with $4 in ECB for each. I used a BOGO free coupon from 4/18RP. So, payed $4.49 and got back $8. Made $3.51.

I was also going to buy an additional Gillette body wash for $4 with a $4 coupon, so free, but they did not have any at my CVS.

Walgreens

I did 3 separate transactions each including the following:

1 Complete Muti-Purpose eye solution $7.99
1 Goody headband $2.99

Both are free after RR. However, there is a $2/1 in the 5/16RP. So, I paid $9.75 and got back $10.98. I made $1.32 on each transaction for a grand total of $3.96. Also, if you don't have coupons, many of the eye solutions had $1 peelies on them.

Also at Walgreens, I bought 2 cans of the Blue Diamond almonds. They are BOGO free. I also used a $1/2 from 5/23SS. So 2 cans for $2.49.

I was going to buy Noxzema razors. They are BOGO free. I had 2 $2/1 coupons from 5/23RP. So they would have either been free or would have given me $1.01. All the $2.99 ones were gone at my Walgreens, though. They did have ones that were $5.99, but still was not worth it for me, as I have a lot already. A good deal if you need them.

Jewel


I bought 2 Sweet Baby Rays barbecue sauce. They are on sale for $1. There is a $1/1 in the 5/23SS.

No comments:

Post a Comment