Monday, March 7, 2011

Un-happy Dominick's deal

So, I did the fruit snack deal which I posted about previously again. I had 2 $1/2 coupons left and used those with the $1.50o/3 from the catalina coupon machine. So, in 2 transactions, I made $.50. I also learned some new things about Dominick's. First, they only take one catalina of the same dollar amount in each order. Wish I had known about that. I saved my $3 catalinas until the end, and bought some fruits. I went to pay with my 6 catalinas and was told this policy. At least I can use them at Jewel or WalMart, since I rarely go to Dominick's.

I also had an issue with them on a coupon. The Trident Vitality gum is on sale BOGO free. I had a coupon from this week's paper for BOGO free gum. So, I should have got both for free. Not so. After calling over the manager and still getting no where, I decided just not to get the gum. I had to leave to pick up my little one, so it was not worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment