Friday, March 18, 2011

Some Walgreens and Jewel deals

Walgreens

Right Guard body wash and deodorant is BOGO free. In the 3/13 SS there is a coupon for BOGO free Right Guard. So, buy 2 for free!

Jewel

Deal one:
Propel zero water is on sale for $.49 when you buy 10($.99 if not). There is a $1/2 coupon in the 2/13SS. I only had 4 coupons, so...I bought

9 Propel
1 Kraft cheese slices( also included in the buy 10 get $.50 off each item)
I had 4 $1/2Propels and 1 $.55 Kraft from 2/13SS
My total was $2.04 for it all(which is really the price of one cheese and then I got the water for free, in my head!)

Deal two:
Ice Cream!
There is a spend $12 get $4 deal on certain items listed in the Jewel ad.
I got
1 package Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches-$6.49/$3.99
1 package Hagan Daaz mini ice cream cones-$5.99/$4
I had a $3 off any frozen food purchase(thanks to my sister-in-law!) and $1/1 Skinny Cow from Dominick's frozen food book.
My total was $4.34 and I got back a $4catalina. Almost free ice cream!!(you could do this deal with no coupons and still do okay. Your total would be around $8 and you would get back $4, so $4 for 2 packages)

Also included is the Nestle Lil drumsticks. I think those were the same price as the Hagan Daaz(but we are not such big fans of those here).

No comments:

Post a Comment