Monday, March 7, 2011

Dominick's and CVS deal

If you or your family use/like Betty Crocker fruit snacks, Dominick's has a great deal going on now. Buy 3, you get a $1cat, buy 4 and get a $2cat, buy 5 or more, get $3cat. Their fruit snacks are on sale for $.99 when you buy 4(or more). So....

Transaction 2:
I bought 5 Fruit by the Foot for $.99 each. I used 2 $1/2 from the back of the Totino's pizza roll box. My total was $3.35 and I got back a $3 catalina. 5 boxes for $.35.

After checking out, I received a catalina coupon for $1.50/3 boxes. So, I am going to go back today or tomorrow and do it again. This time, however, I will use a $1.50 and a $1 coupon and make $.50 on each deal. Yeah for Dominicks this week!

Not much good at the drug stores this week. CVS has Revlon nail polish at $3.99 with $3ECB. Use the $1/1 coupon from this week to make it free. OR, scan your card at the scanner, get a $3 Revlon coupon, and make $2 like I did!! I also had a raincheck for 3 Airwick AquaMist's(at $5.99) and 1 Finish dishwashing pod($3). My total would have been $21 with $10ECB. I also had 3 $4/1 Airwick and 1 $2.25/1 Finish. So, I MADE $3.25 .

No comments:

Post a Comment