Thursday, June 24, 2010

Give me a break, give me a break....

Yes, I am talking KitKat's here! Here is what I got yesterday, to my kid's and husband's glee.

Walgreens:
4 8-pack packages of KitKats($1.50)
3 8-pack packages of Recess Peanut Butter Cups($1.50)

I used the in-ad candy coupon, making each package above $.99. My total was $7.11. I then got back a $5 RR from Hershey's. My total: $2.11.

For me, I got:
3 Hershey's York peppermint pieces(which I am in love with!)($2.99)
1 8-pack package KitKat($1.50)

I used the in-ad coupon for the KitKat. My total was $10.61. I then got back a $5 RR from Hershey's. My total was $5.61. Not the best, but worth it for me. The cheapest I have found the pieces candy is $2.50 each at WalMart or on sale. Since I must have them after dinner every night and I go through at least 3 bags a week, I decided to do this. It is the "healthy" dark chocolate after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment