Monday, September 6, 2010

Yesterday's deals

Jewel

I got 4 cool whips and 1 Oscar Meyer Weiners. I had a $1/1 IP for the hot dogs. My total was $5.11 and I got back a $5 catalina. $.11 OOP

CVS

I went to get Stride gum and Sobe water. Sobe was on sale for BOGO free. I had coupons from playing the game at sobe.com for BOGO free, so I got 6 free waters. Stride gum was buy one for $.99 get back a $.99 ECB. I had a BOGO free Stride gum from 5/16 SS, so I got 2 for free. I also bought Wisk detergent. It is $8.49 each, on sale for BOGO free. I used 2 $3/1 coupons from 8/29 RP. So, $2.50 for 2 bottles of detergent.

Summer clearance 75% off. I went crazy buying everything from fishing poles to goggles to bubbles. Spent way to much, but had fun!

Walgreens

Quaker oatmeal is on sale for 2/$5 with a $2RR. I used 2 IP for $1/1. So, each package cost about $.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment