Friday, September 3, 2010

Another couple deals

Jewel

Crystal lite 2 go packages are on sale for $1.79 each and are included in the Buy 5 Save $5. To make this even better, at coupons.com there are $1/1 Crystal lites. So, I bought 5 boxes. My total was $9.11. I had 4 $1/1 coupons. My new total was $5.11 and I got back a $5 catalina. 5 boxes for $.11.

I also did the 3 cool whip and 2 cheese deal from a previous post, as I printed 2 more coupons.

Just a side note, Kraft salad dressing is included in the Buy 5 Save $5 and is on sale for $1.99. There is also a coupon book at Jewel, mine was buy the weekly ads, which contains a coupon for $1/2 dressing. So, you could buy 3 Cool Whips and 2 dressings. Your total would be $7, minus the $1 coupon would be $6 and you would get back a $5 catalina. This would make all 5 items just about $1.

No comments:

Post a Comment