Thursday, February 17, 2011

Piggly Wiggly deal

Alas, no more Jewel posts! Never got in my special order either, grunt, grunt. Anyway, here is a fruit snack deal from Piggly Wiggly.

When you buy 8 Betty Crocker fruit snacks/fruit by the foots, which are on sale for $1.48, you get an additional $.50 off each. There are coupons in the 1/2 GM for $.50/2. So, I bought 10(8 were $.98 and 2 were $1.48), used 5 coupons and my total was $9.16. Now, there is a mail-in-rebate from BoxTops for education. It is if you buy 10 products, you get a pre-paid $10 Visa. So, I got 10 boxes of Fruit by the Foot and I MADE $.84(after I get the rebate back). I was getting nervous because we only have 4 boxes left from a previous deal, and my kids love them. No worries now for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment