Sunday, January 9, 2011

Yesterday at Walgreens

I know it is too late for anyone to get the following deal, but thought I would share it anyway. Yesterday, I bought 6 Loreal lipsticks for $2.59 each. I used 3 $5/2 coupons from 11/14 RP. So, my total was $.54 and I got back a $5 RR for spending $20 on Loreal. I MADE $4.46! I think this deal is past now, though I am not positive.

I also bought Natrol Acai berry capsules. They were BOGO free at $10.99. I also had 2 $2/1 coupons from 10/10 RP and there was a $5 coupon in the January coupon book. So, they took off $5 for each bottle. So, I got off $10, $2, $2. I MADE $3. When I got home from dinner out last night, I opened the bottles and there were $3 off coupons inside! However, I was too tired, and cold, to go out again. I am going to see if these are still BOGO this week. I hope so!

I will write more when I get back from Walgreens and CVS later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment