Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sorry, not much going on lately

I have not posted in a while as there have not been any really good deals out there. I did get the Colgate Total toothpaste that was free after RR. I also had a $1/1 coupon from 7/11RP(?) , making this a small MM.

I have been using the $2 Produce coupons too, but don't want to bore you all with what I get.

There is a good deal at Dominicks starting tomorrow if you like Kraft shredded or chunk cheese. They are going on sale for $1.99 each. You get a $5 catalina when you buy 5 Kraft products. So, buy 5 for $9.95 and get back $5. Not bad. Use 2 $1/2 cheese coupons from Dominick's dairy book(they are expired, but Dominicks takes expired coupons) to make this $7.95 for 5 cheeses, get back $5, so your total OOP would be about $3 for 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment